Application for the Darden Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Darden School of Business in USA.
The award is furnished for students from all over the world who are going to take admission for the master’s degree program at Darden School of Business in the United States. The school will provide the award amount based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
Founded in 1955, the Darden School of Business is the graduate business school in Virginia. The school is a part of the University of Virginia and offers MBA, PhD and Executive Education programs. It is famous for being one of the most prominent business schools in the USA.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DARDEN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Pursuing masters in business administration.
- Students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the School.
- The grants competitively awarded based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
- Applicants must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- Students have to provide standardized test scores of GMAT and GRE.
DARDEN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered for the award, applicants are obliged to take admission in the MBA degree program at the school.
Application must include:
- Provide your transcripts, resume, two letters of recommendation, and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 7, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below