Application for the Darmasiswa Indonesian Program for International Students in Indonesia 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Indonesian Government in Indonesia.
The main purpose of this program is to increase and foster interest in Bahasa Indonesia and Indonesian culture among citizens from other countries. In order to be eligible applicants must be able to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required. Students monthly stipend will be divided into 2 groups of area: Area 1 Rp. 2.950.000,- (Batam, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar, Manado), Area 2 Rp. 2.550.000,- (Aceh, Padang, Palembang, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Malang, Samarinda), Students will be provided with accommodation and transportation during the Orientation Program if time arrival in time with the schedule from the Ministry of Education and Culture, Students will get a settlement allowance when attending the Orientation Program, Students legal permit arrangement with the help of the Host University will be supported by the Ministry of Education and Culture, and Students may seek assistance from Host University in finding a house/room to rent which is included in the monthly stipend.
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Brussels was established in 1950, following the recognition of Indonesia’s independence by Belgium in 1949. The first Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia was Anak Agung Gede Agung, who held the office from 1950 to 1953.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DARMASISWA PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia can apply for this Darmasiswa scholarship.
- Each student has to fulfil these requirements as the follows
- Preferably Student
- Completed secondary education or it’s equivalent
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia(Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
DARMASISWA PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa RI official website apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id. For students who are not in the student’s home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Medical certificate
- A valid passport
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Writing an essay about the purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below