Application for the Data61 Top-Up Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The programme aims to encourage young students to engage in scientific studies and to support them in their studies. The applicants will receive $10,000 per annum upto 3.5 years of study and research. The applicants will also be given the opportunity to work closely with the Data61 team on the data-related project.
Australian National University has established world-class research methodology and is a prestigious name for higher studies in Australia. It is known for its excellence in research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DATA61 TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Engineering, Information Sciences, and Mathematical Sciences.
- Students must have or be currently completing an Australian Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours or hold a degree with an equivalent grade.
- The applicant must make sure to fulfill the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of TOEFL, IELTS, and other tests as asked by the university.
DATA61 TOP-UP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to enrol themselves for a PhD Research Programme at Australian National University. Applicants should apply through the online form available at Data61’s website to be considered for this opportunity.
Application must include:
- Current CV or resume
- Academic transcripts from all previous or current university studies
- A research proposal
- Copies of any published journal papers or other publications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 22nd December, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below