Application for the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards in Canada – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The University of Waterloo is providing the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the high achieving candidates. The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
This is a full-time program open to the students from around the world who want to study a undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
As a public research university in Canada, University of Waterloo is consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
To study at this university is a great opportunity for students. Here candidates can enjoy significant opportunities to grow their career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID JOHNSTON – LEBOVIC FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
DAVID JOHNSTON – LEBOVIC FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages. All applications must include:
- A personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2019, or November 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below