Application for the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
This is a full-time program open to students from around the world who want to study a undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo. The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
As a public research university in Canada, the University of Waterloo is consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID JOHNSTON – LEBOVIC FOUNDATION AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The bursaries are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Candidates who have a good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
DAVID JOHNSTON – LEBOVIC FOUNDATION AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity s, candidates need to take admission at the university in the undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages
Application must include:
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below