Application for the David Stewart Scholarships for Malaysian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
The educational award assists highly motivated students who want to commence postgraduate programme for the academic session 2020/2021. The University of Aberdeen will offer up to 4 scholarships valued at £4,000 each who want to study postgraduate master’s programme for the academic session 2020/2021.
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Aberdeen, Scotland that offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID STEWART SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate Masters programme in the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants are required to hold the equivalent of a 2nd class British Honours degree or better from a recognized Malaysian university.
- For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
DAVID STEWART SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Master’s program at the University of Aberdeen. After that, students must complete the application form, and the following documents should be emailed or posted to Ms Emily Rafferty, International Officer, Student Recruitment and Admissions Service, University of Aberdeen, University Office, King’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3FX, SCOTLAND, UK. Email: emily.rafferty-at-abdn.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit transcripts, one academic reference with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below