Application for the David Tebbutt Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the City University of London in UK.
The goal of The grant is to support students seeking to start a career in the publishing industry by furthering their education at the university. The sponsorship will be awarded to one student annually to cover the full fees for full-time study on one of the MA programs as mentioned above.
Established in 1894, the City University of London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAVID TEBBUTT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Award is awarded to pursue a master’s degree program in the field of publishing, international publishing, Creative Writing & Publishing.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DAVID TEBBUTT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the Master’s Degree program. After that, they please email the following documents to Dr Patrick Brindle on [email protected]
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of your CV, a covering letter explaining why you would be a good and deserving candidate for the award, and a 500-word review of a Faber book.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below