Application for the Daystar University Award For International Applicants in Kenya – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Daystar University in Kenya.
The Merit Award is available for all international applicants and has a purpose of supporting their undergraduate studies at Daystar University.The awards are divided into 2 categories and will support their education, Academic Merit scholarship In this category 2 award for ‘bachelors of Law’ participants and the other 3 for any other bachelors program and sports merit awards total three grants are available for the Rugby, Basketball, or Volleyball applicants.
Founded in 1967, Daystar University is a Christian liberal arts university in Nairobi. It is continuously developing largely as a result of the work of the vice-chancellor of Daystar, Professor S. Talitwala.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- A bachelor’s degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Must be a committed Christian who has sat high school examination in 2017 or 2018.
- You must have scored a mean grade of B(plain) and above in K.C.S.E. or its equivalent. Or have scored a K.C.S.E. mean grade of c+ in KCSE or 5 credits in IGCSE or 2 Principal Passes in ‘A’ level or Division 2 in GCE or 50% from other countries using percentage or their equivalent.
- The participant must have certificates of competition from the Kenya Secondary Schools Sports Association and testimonials from their school sports tutor or Games Master.
- Ideal participants must be very proficient in the English language.
DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The interested applicants are suggested to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that submit their award applications to the Financial Aid Officer, Daystar University via email to [email protected] or in hard copy to the Financial Aid office at Daystar University Valley Road or Main Campus at Athi River.
Application must include:
- A cover letter with telephone number and email address, a biographical statement, personal faith statement, statement of vocational goals, statement explaining why you wish to join the university along with the testimonials from Sports Tutor or Games Master.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 9, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below