Application for the De Rohan Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oxford Brookes University in UK.
The funding program supports highly motivated students by providing a £1,000 payment towards the costs of their tuition fees for the master’s degree program.
Established in 1992, Oxford Brookes University is a public university that offers various research degree programs and many others. It has several thousand international students who between them represent more than 130 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DE ROHAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MA Creative Writing, MA English Literature, MA History, and MA by Research in the History of Art.
- You should have, or expect to obtain, a good honours degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honours degree standard.
- The grant is only open to students undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a de Rohan Taught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not affected by funding covering maintenance costs.
- Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
DE ROHAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in master’s degree programs at the Oxford Brookes University. After accepting a conditional or unconditional offer by the University, candidates must submit a application form. Complete all relevant sections on this form, and return the form to the address provided or email to [email protected] by the deadline.
Application must include:
- Students must submit a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below