Application for the De Vinci Women’s Empowerment International Scholarships in France – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the École de Management Léonard de Vinci in France.
The studentship will be granted to international applicants who want to apply for the master’s degree programme in engineering at the École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School. École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School will provide tuition fee funding of up to 14900€ per year and benefit from a dedicated coaching programme to support candidates in pursuing their careers in engineering.
Founded in 1995, the EML EcoLeonard de Vinci Business School Paris is a Paris business school situated at La Defense’s Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci. It provides students with a diverse degree programme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Masters degree programme in engineering.
- Must be an international student.
- Must have graduated with honours from their previous studies.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are an international student, then have to apply through an online portal at the École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide the following documents: a 1000-word essay, an academic or professional recommendation letter (optionally), a CV, academic transcripts, passport and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below