Application for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia .
The award program is open to all students from around the world commencing studies at Deakin. The program provides support to scholars to help them achieve their personal and professional goals during their time at Deakin. The program will provide all of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees. Winners will be accepted into Deakin’s signature student leadership program: the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP).
Deakin University provides world-class programs, facilities, and endless opportunities for its students. Established in 1974, it is a progressive and open-minded university in Australia. It is ranking in the top 1% of the world’s universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAKIN VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted across the globe.
- The grant will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin
- be eligible to study at Deakin University
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- Applicants must have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- When you are going to apply, make sure you meet all the English requirements at Deakin. English requirements are different according to the courses which you wish to study.
DEAKIN VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit a completed Deakin International program application form (PDF, 536KB), a personal statement (300 words), two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity, a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts. Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. Applicants may also be asked to attend an interview.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21 February, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below