Application for the Winchester Scholarship for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Regent’s University London in UK.
There are up to three awards available to high achieving students who are going to take part in undergraduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21. The university will provide up to three awards 1 scholarship covering half the fees for the duration of a standard programme & 2 scholarships covering a quarter of the fees for the duration of a standard programme.
Established in 1984, Regent University London is a non-profit private university that provides an ideal balance between individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, placements and workshops.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are to all nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent).
- For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
DEAN EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrolment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below