Application for the Deans and Sir Samuel Griffith Funding for Undergraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The overreaching aim of establishing Griffith University was to transform the public higher education to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.Deans Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships maximum value is up to $60,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $6,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to the maximum value of the program or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser. For a 240 credit point degree, this would be up to a maximum of six instalments while Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships maximum value is up to $24,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $3,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to the maximum value of the program or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser. International and New Zealand students will not receive a cash benefit. An equivalent sum will be credited to their student fees.
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants who are an Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed years 11 and 12 in Australia are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Be an Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or an Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- Be a student commencing university for the first time in 2020.
- Have not undertaken/commenced any tertiary study with the exception of those undertaken as part of year 11-12 studies (e.g. Enhanced studies program);
- Have applied to attend Griffith University in 2020
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the degree program and receive and accept an administration offer
- Achieve a result which places them in the range of the OP band 1-6, including International Baccalaureate (IB) and interstate equivalents or an equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR). Bonus ranks do not apply.
- current year 12 school leavers: For Deans Sir Samuel-applicants must have Griffith University listed as their 1st and 2nd QTAC/UAC preference.
- current year 12 school leavers: You will also be required to upload your OP/ATAR/IB results in the supporting documentation section (they are aware that this may be after the closing date of some scholarships).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application you must complete the following sections within the application.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below