Application for the Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship to International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
This financial aid is activated for the UK, EU, International students with an inspiring business idea, in order to join a master’s degree program at the Loughborough University in the UK. The educational award will cover 90% of the course tuition fees.
In 1909, Loughborough University was known as Loughborough Technical Institute and officially known as the Loughborough University of Technology in 1966. It is a public research university located in Loughborough, United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S AWARD FOR ENTERPRISE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and Foreign applicants are worthy.
- They can apply for any taught postgraduate degree program (Replacing any other Loughborough programs or bursaries you may already have been awarded) at the university.
- Must be ready to pursue their studies at the London campus of the university. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a short video interview to discuss their business idea in more detail.
- An undergraduate degree is a basic requirement for taking admission in the course.
- Taking TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language proficiency is essential for studying in the UK.
DEAN’S AWARD FOR ENTERPRISE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal information, qualification details, business idea, the personal statement should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below