Application for the Dean’s Award for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Manhattanville College in USA.
The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. The grant will provide $10,000 per year for high-achieving students during undergraduate study.
Established in 1841, Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college located in Purchase, New York. It offers more than 30 academic programs that will help prepare you for the working world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants are accepted from all over the globe
- Bachelor degree in any subject area.
- The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at Manhattanville College for the academic year 2022-2023.
- The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission at the college.
- Before applying for the undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
DEAN’S AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councillor and one from a teacher) and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below