Application for theDean’s Bursary & Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Federation University in Australia.
The award has furnished to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Engineering at the university in Australia. Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship: The bursaries are equivalent to 16% of the tuition fees for the normal duration of the courses. Dean’s Bursary: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $1150 per annum.
Edith Cowan University was granted university status in 1991 and was formed from an amalgamation of teachers’ colleges. It is an Australian public university which was named after a woman, Edith Cowan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S BURSARY & ENGINEERING TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate in Engineering Honours, Engineering Project Management, Engineering Technology
- You are still required to pay your total fees due in advance and your Overseas Student Health Cover as listed in your International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement.
- You must be enrolled in an eligible on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate program. To continue receiving your award into your second and future semesters, you must maintain your enrolment with the University and at the campus specified in your offer letter.
- You have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
DEAN’S BURSARY & ENGINEERING TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below