Application for the Dean’s Excellence in FABLE PhD Positionsin For Oversea Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia in Australia.
The purpose of this educational award is to encourage international participants in order to complete a PhD degree program at UWA.The university will provide an award package which includes a living allowance of $33,000 per annum, overseas applicant health insurance cover and tuition fees.
The University of Western Australia was founded in 1911. It is a public research university and also known as the sixth oldest university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FABLE PHD POSITIONSIN ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Humanitarian Visa, and International.
- PhD degree program in the field of Humanities, Law, Music, Social and Cultural Studies, Accounting, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Finance, Management, Marketing, Arts, Architecture Landscape and Visual Arts.
- You must be a new applicant, not a current PhD student.
- An ideal candidate must have a master’s degree for applying to this course.
- The participants must have proficiency in the English language.
FABLE PHD POSITIONSIN APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For starting your higher studies with this award program, you must have to take place in a PhD degree program at the university. After getting admitted to a program, you can apply for the award through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below