Application for the Dean’s Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney Law School in UK.
The funding program motivates highly-talented students who want to commence Doctor (JD) or Master of Laws (LLM) coursework at the University of Sydney Law School.
The University of Sydney is a well-known research university located in Australia that provides world-class teaching and research. It is appreciated as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world that offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Juris Doctor (JD) or Master of Laws (LLM) course at the University of Sydney Law School.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission in either a JD or LLM degree.
- Students who have already commenced their JD or LLM studies or students transferring from other programs are not eligible.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
DEAN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below