Application for the Dean’s International Bursary for Professional Advancement in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the City University of London in UK.
The bursary will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to professional advancement but who would find it difficult to undertake postgraduate studies without some additional financial support. The School of Health Sciences will provide the award of £1,000, £2000 or £3000 available for students applying to study on any of their post-registration MSc Programmes.
Founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute, City University of London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount)
- be entering your first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of their Master’s programmes
- be entering your first programme of study as a UK/EU or international student
- Students must have a bachelors degree certificate with excellent results.
- All applicants that require a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language ability requirements before City can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form..
Application must include:
- Bursary statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Bursary.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below