Application for the Dean’s International Bursary in Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of the West of England in UK.
The Dean’s Bursary is an award of £1,000 a year for the first two years of study at UWE Bristol, designed to widen participation in higher education and help people succeed in furthering their ambitions.
The University of the West of England has always been at the forefront to educate people and improve the lives of humans. It is considered one of the largest higher education providers in South West England. It houses over 27,000 students, 4,000 of whom are international come from 140 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate degree in the university’s Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries, and Education.
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
- Applicants must be international.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- All international Students must provide proof of English language at UWE Bristol. The test will follow the same format and scoring system as the IELTS test, testing; listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, you must register and apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) at UWE Bristol.
Application must include:
- Students must submit original academic records from high school/ CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below