Application for the Dean’s International funding for Humanities Excellence in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Hertfordshire in UK.
This funding opportunity is open for high-achieving international students who are going to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Hertfordshire. The total value of the award is £1,000 & £2,000. This amount will be provided only to those candidates who are taking admission in October.
The University of Hertfordshire is a wonderful university contributing to the advancement of the community through its education and research. The University provides a variety of undergraduate and many master’s degrees program and others like online and distance learning courses for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries.
- Want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the school of humanities
- Applicants must pay overseas fees to the University.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- All aspirants are advised to provide evidence that they can speak in English fluently. For that, they can achieve the following:
- Below degree level studies – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B1 (IELTS 4.0), but the University’s requirements may be higher.
- Study at degree level or higher – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B2 (IELTS 5.5), but the University’s requirements will be much higher.
DEAN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below