Application for the Dean’s International Scholarships in Electronic and Electrical Engineering in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
There are up to 70 awards available to talented and motivated students who want to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. Brunel University London will provide a £2,000 fee waiver to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.
Established in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. Brunel University London is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in engineering and technology. It is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations.
- Receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
- Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
DEAN’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, and recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Until Early August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below