Application for the Dean’s Master of Information Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Toronto in Canada.
This funding program motivates the applicants who want to commence master’s degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Toronto in Canada will provide a scholarship of $5,000 to all the deserving awarded candidates with the highest average based on academic merit.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Canada founded by royal charter in 1827. It provides entrance to education for those who want to be trained essentials and improve their skills.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master’s degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- For the entire academic year, applicants must hold the award and recipients must remain registered for full-time.
- For each candidate, a minimum GPA of A- (3.70/4.0) is required in previous academic work.
- Awarded to incoming full-time students enrolling in the Master of Information degree;
- Must be full fee-paying Canada or international students.
- Students will only be considered based on previous academic work certificates. Candidates are also required to meet the entry requirements.
- Your education has to be conducted in the English language.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete applications have to be submitted for admission to the master’s degree program by January 31, 2022. Applicants are responsible to notify referees of any early deadlines for submission of documents to be considered for access awards consideration.
Application must include:
- A certificate of the previous academic year and CV with your application is required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below