Application for the Dean’s Norway Scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences in the UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow in UK.
The program is open to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.The financial aid positions will provide the amount worth up to £5,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time program.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It is the UK’s first technological university and ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S NORWAY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- The bursaries are open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
- To be eligible for the opportunity s, candidates must be available to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must show an appropriate level of competence in the English language.
DEAN’S NORWAY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after they receive an offer to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate course in the faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Then they will be automatically notified for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to study the degree and how this application will help for their career.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below