Application for the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Dean’s Physiotherapy Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program. The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership. Each scholarship offers a £2000 fee waiver per academic year.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programs starting in September 2021.
- Complete the scholarship application form by the given deadline.
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for tuition fee purposes. Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess your fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Have paid the £ 3,000-course deposit.
- Be in receipt of an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply for the Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy course in the usual way, via UCAS or via the Brunel online application portal, and complete the Dean’s scholarship application form by the given deadline.