Application for the Dean’s Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the USC School of Pharmacy in USA.
To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants need to enrol in an approved full-time master’s degree programme at the USC School of Pharmacy. The students will receive a scholarship worth $5,000+ that will help them throughout their educational journey at USC.
Since 1880, the University of Southern California has been delivering world-class education that prepares students for their future endeavours. It is one of the oldest research institutions in the United States. It was started with 10 teachers and 53 students. Over the years, it has become a leading global centre for higher education and research that is home to over 48,000 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There are no geographical restrictions.
- Full-time master’s degrees in regulatory science, pharmaceutical, and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis.
- Candidates can be citizens of any country
- Candidates should hold an offer of a place on full-time master’s degrees in regulatory science, pharmaceutical, and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis.
- To be enrolled in the full-time master course in regulatory science, pharmaceutical and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis at USC, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Candidates, who belong to any non-English speaking country, will have to give evidence of their English language ability. USC requires only Internet-Based TOEFL (iBT) test scores.
DEAN’S PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants don’t need to apply for this award separately. They will automatically be selected as part of the admission process.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to send the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below