Application for the Dean’s Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the York University in Canada.
This program is currently open within York University’s Schulich School of Business for incoming full-time international students undertaking an MBA or IMBA program. The total value of the award is 6,000 that will be a contribution toward educational expenses of students.
With 55,700 students and 7,000 faculties and staff around the world, York University holds a position of being a third-largest university in Canada. It is a dynamic and research-intensive university providing inspirational teaching and pioneering research since 1959.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To take admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- All non-native English speakers must provide proof of language proficiency by achieving the following:
- 0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension) TOEFL.
- 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension) Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02.
- Applicants with English as a second language have the opportunity to enrol in the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program before beginning their studies.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Separate application is not required. Once your application is accepted for an applicable course, you will automatically be considered for this application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below