Application for the Deans Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving worldwide candidates in order to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales that was received its Royal Charter in 1885. The university is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various level degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEANS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Undergraduate, masters or PhD degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Undergraduate: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- Postgraduate: Equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Research/PhD: Equivalent of a UK 1st class degree and equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level
- For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
DEANS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below