Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Maine in USA.
The University of Maine is pleased to offer International Dean’s Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate programme. International first-year and transfer undergraduate students are eligible to be considered for this award. The International Dean’s Awards to international undergraduate applicants are valued up to US$5,000 per academic year.
The University of Maine is a public research university located in Orono, Maine, United States. The university was established in 1865 as a land grant college and is the flagship university of the University of Maine System
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- International first-year and transfer undergraduate students are eligible to be considered for this award. Students receiving the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible for this award. Sponsored students are not eligible for this award.
- All applicants are required to submit language proficiency:
TOEFL: Minimum score of 79 (iBT) or 550 (iTP), institution code 3916
IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5
CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: completed level C1.
Waived language test if:
Native speaker of English (e.g., Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, U.K.)
SAT Verbal score is 550 or higher
ACT English score is 24 or higher
High school transcript clearly states that English is the language of instruction of all subjects
Student studying in the U.S. or Canada for two or more years and not in an ESL track
The student has successfully passed an English Composition course at a U.S. institution with a grade of C or higher, even if the student has not studied in the U.S. for two or more years.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are considered for this application when their application for admission is reviewed. No additional application is required. Applicants do not need to submit SAT and ACT scores to be considered for this award.
- There is no application deadline
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below