Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Kansas Wesleyan University in USA.
The applications of this program are open to both domestic and international students applying for an undergraduate degree at the university. The scholarship winner will receive $10,000 (off-campus $7,000) for the applied UG program by KWU.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university that is regarded among the best in the country. Academic achievement, spiritual development, personal well-being, and social responsibility are all part of the university’s goal.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Internationals and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to study an undergraduate program offered by KWU.
- The students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, even transfer students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- A minimum score of 18 or 960 on ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
- You must meet the required TOEFL/IELTS scores for admissions listed below:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score: 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score: 79
- IELTS Score: 6.5.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply to any undergraduate program of choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered.
Application must include:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below