Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for UK and EU Students in Uk – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the City, University of London in Uk.
The funding assists excellent students who want to commence MSc degree coursework at the School of Health Sciences in the UK for the academic session 2022-2023. For all eligible applicants, the total aid amount will be awarded to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee instalment. For part-time students, half of the amount will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver in the first year, and a half in the second year of study (again coming off the second fee instalment).
Established in 1894, City University London is a leading global university that provides world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU are eligible to apply.
- MSc degree programmes in all subjects offered by the university (except MSc Speech and Language Therapy and MSc Adult & Mental Health Nursing).
- Must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount).
- Be entering your first year of postgraduate study (October or January intake) on one of our post-registration MSc programmes.
- Be entering your programme of study as a UK/EU student (you are paying UK/EU fees).
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must email your completed application form to our Postgraduate Administration team at pghealth-at-city.ac.uk stating your full name and student number together with the full name of the course for which you have registered.
Application must include:
- Must include a statement of no more than 500 words. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the programme application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this application . You could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded or work that you have done that has improved practice.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below