Application for the Deanship of the Faculty of Science Awards for International Students in Saudi Arabia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia.
There are full undergraduate bursaries available for brilliant aspirants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields. International students are eligible to apply for the award. Benefits are A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines, A monthly allowance, An extra allowance for a scholar who achieves the grade of excellence, Free furnished accommodation, for non-married applicants, The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee
Quality healthcare at the university hospital, Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah
Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. It offers Bachelor of Arts, Masters and Doctorate degrees Studies at the College. It also offers award programs for candidates with accommodation and living expenses covered.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEANSHIP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants can participate in this program.
- Undergraduate degree in basic science fields.
- The student must be a Muslim male with good behaviour
- Candidate must be a pledge to abide by the rules and regulations at the university
- Aspirants must be medically fit
- Seekers must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school
- Applicant must be enrolled to full-time study at the university
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate
- The age of the scholar between (17 and 25 years)
- Before applying this bursary, you have to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- In order to study at this University, applicants have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
DEANSHIP AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for undergraduate degree courses at the University. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- Testimony of Conduct
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Card
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below