Application for the DeepRacer Scholarship for International Students In USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the AWS and Udacity in USA.
This program will be given to those candidates who are going to be enrolled in the bachelor or Juris doctor program offered by Griffith in Canada.The program is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only and two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
Griffith University is an open research college in South East Queensland on the east bank of Australia. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its entryways in 1975, presenting Australia’s first degrees in ecological science and Asian investigations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEEPRACER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application are accepted from worldwide.
- Machine Learning Nanodegree program.
- All students or learners all around the globe.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be interested in machine learning and have a basic knowledge of Python.
- Residents of a restricted country designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Students must have a basic knowledge of Python.
DEEPRACER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- : You can sign up and start building in the AWS DeepRacer console. While you will need a credit card to create an AWS account, you will not be charged to create the account.
Application must include:
- To qualify for entry to the AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge you must be registered with Udacity for the challenge and you need to submit your model to the AWS DeepRacer League Virtual Circuit leaderboard between August 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below