Application for the Denis Goldberg Scholarships for Southern Africa Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Heriot-Watt University in UK.
Through the Denis Goldberg Scholarship Programme, the university aims to increase the enrolment and retention of Southern African students in the UK. Heriot-Watt University will provide 35 postgraduate students across Southern Africa over 3 years to access life-changing education at Heriot-Watt. Each 3-year scholarship is £12,000.
Heriot-Watt University is a public research university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the School of Arts of Edinburgh, the world’s first mechanics’ institute, and subsequently granted university status. This university was provided with its university status by royal charter in 1966. It is the eighth-oldest higher education institute in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DENIS GOLDBERG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Southern Africa students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate students from across Southern Africa to take up courses in our School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society (EGIS), and progress onto rewarding careers and leadership roles in the energy industry in Southern Africa at the Heriot-Watt University.
- Must be UK and Southern Africa citizens.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all university entry requirements.
- If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your program.
DENIS GOLDBERG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to fill out an application here for the postgraduate program to study at the Heriot-Watt Dubai campus.
Application must include:
- All applicants must have required to submit the following documents with their application: Two references using the referees’ report form
- Copy of degree certificate and transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement may be required for some degree programs
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below