Application for the Denmark PhD International Awards in Artificial Intelligence in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The PhD programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a 3-year PhD degree in artificial intelligence for demand-side load prediction and scheduling. The funding program will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a recognized university that offers a wide range of traditional disciplines as well as a broad selection of business and engineering studies. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DENMARK PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme focuses on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) for demand-side load prediction and scheduling.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
DENMARK PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit completed TEK PhD application form, motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, references, list of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, if available.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below