Application for the Dennis Begos Grant in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Dennis Begos in Australia.
The Dennis Begos Grant aims to support low-income students who want to pursue a career in the medical field for the academic session 2021-2022. Dennis Begos will provide an award amount of $1,000 to a deserving student.
Dennis Begos is a renowned rectal and colon specialist practising in Massachusetts. He has worked in the healthcare industry for over two decades. He specializes in the detection and treatment of the lower digestive area of patients, including the diagnosis of colon cancer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DENNIS BEGOS GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- USA applicant only are eligible.
- Degree programme in medical.
- To be eligible, the most deserving candidate must be an incoming or current freshman, sophomore, or junior currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- For being admitted, you must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
DENNIS BEGOS GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must email their application essay as a Word Document attachment to [email protected] should also include:
- First Name and Last Name
- Primary Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- University/college name
Application must include:
- Submit an essay on the following topic “The Diagnosis, Treatment, and Cure of Colo-rectal Problems in Humans.”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below