Application for the Dennis Griffin Piano Masters Programmes for International Students in Australia – 2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra, which focuses on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world over. The funding program will cover domestic tuition fees and international students may use this as a partial funding for their tuition fees. The amount will be determined by the Dean of the College of Arts and Social Sciences, from year to year; and is set out in the attached formal letter of offer. The amount is payable in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester, for one academic year. Scholars are required to meet all costs associated with their studies including accommodation, books, music and incidental expenses. The scholarship does not provide an exemption from all International Student Fees so any successful international scholarship holder will need to pay for the difference between the domestic and international Master of Music tuition fees.
The ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences is attracting excellent students to apply for Dennis Griffin Piano Masters funding for the year 2021. The grant is awarded to those students who want to pursue a full-time Master of the Music program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DENNIS GRIFFIN PIANO PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Award is awarded in the subject area of Music at the ANU School of Music.
- All students enrolled in the Master of Music in Piano or Composition will be considered for a Dennis Griffin National Piano masters programme.
- Outstanding level of musical ability.
- Accomplishment as a pianist or composer.
- All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
DENNIS GRIFFIN PIANO PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application required. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity from admission auditions.
Application must include:
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must possess the potential to make an outstanding contribution as a musician.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below