Application for the Denys Holland Funding for Undergraduate Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
This scholarship aims to support undergraduate students who without its support, would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL. The grant is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
UCL was founded in 1826 to open up higher education in England to those who had been excluded from it – becoming the first university in England to admit women students on equal terms with men in 1878. UCL is the top-rated university in the UK for research strength.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DENYS HOLLAND FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, Overseas.
- hold a valid UCL Student Number
- hold a valid UCAS Personal ID
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in
September 2020, in any department
- be in financial need
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- UCL accepts A levels or International Baccalaureate (IB) for direct entry to undergraduate programmes.
- If applicants first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied. These requirements are different for each degree and can be found in the entry requirements section of each degree page.
DENYS HOLLAND FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below