Application for the Department for the Economy Research Studentships for UK & EU in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
This educational award is open for UK & EU students who want to pursue a research program at the university in the UK. The studentship may cover maintenance and fees for a maximum of three years. UK residents: fees plus maintenance and other EU residents: fees only.
Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK & EU Students are eligible to apply
- PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- An upper second class honours degree for a research degree including PhDs and Master of Research (MRes)
- A lower second class honours degree for awards to pursue a taught Masters course in Science and Technology
- Applicants must have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent in Psychology or a related subject.
- If you’re applying for PhD study, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for PhD admission at the Queen’s University Belfast. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Applicants must be able to provide official final results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship. You are required to submit a research proposal as part of your application for a PhD.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 21, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below