Application for the Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering PhD Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
The studentship is activated for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The University will provide the educational fund for your studies.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university that was founded in 1897. It has around 25,000 students, including around 3,900 from 120 countries. It offers outstanding support services such as careers and global opportunities for all international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- To pursue a PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- applicants to have a minimum undergraduate Honours degree (UK 2:1 or better) or MSc (Merit or Distinction) in a relevant Science or Engineering subject from a reputable institution.
- Guidance is available for overseas candidates about equivalent qualifications provided by the University International Office.
- Applicants with other qualifications or experience should contact the Department’s Research Support Officer so that we can check on your eligibility.
- An approved English Language qualification such as IELTS (a minimum overall score of 6.5 (with 6 in each component) is required) or TOEFL (a minimum overall score of 88 is required with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading and 22 in Speaking).
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree
PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should fill the application form through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Proof of ALL previous academic qualifications, Academic references (two), English language certificate, a supporting statement, CV, and PhD research proposal must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below