Application for the Department of Biomedical Sciences international awards in Italy – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Padua in Australia.
The funding opportunity is available for deserving international students who want to be part of the master’s degree programme in Food and Health at the University of Padua. The University of Padua will provide an award amount of €5,000.00 per academic year. The grant is granted for one academic year.
The University of Padua is known as an Italian university situated in Padua, in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It is Italy’s second-oldest college and the fifth-oldest University that survives the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters degree programme in Food and Health.
- Must be enrolled in the University’s master’s degree programme.
- Must be an international citizen.
- You need a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria to be eligible for admission to a master’s degree.
- If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award programme.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 7, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below