Application for the Department of Meteorology International PhD Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in UK.
The program aims to provide an excellent funding opportunity to deserving students from all around the world who want to start a PhD degree in the UK. The University of Reading will provide an award amount of £3,000 per year for International students or £1,000 per year for UK (home) students.
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching, learning, and research within the university by developing and promoting access to information resources, as well as contributing to the broader world of scholarship and knowledge transfer through collaboration and collaboration with other organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationality
- PhD degree programme in Department of Meteorology.
- Be self-funding or have a studentship/scholarship that does not provide sufficient funding for the student’s entire tuition fee and their reasonable living costs.
- Be in possession of a formal PhD offer of admission from the University of Reading, including meeting the language requirements specified by the School upon entry.
- Applicants must have an excellent undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
EXCELLENCE TUITION AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this opportunity, students must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, applicants will need to submit an application for admission for a PhD in Atmosphere, Oceans and Climate or a PhD in Space Weather and Solar-Terrestrial Physics via our online admissions portal.
Application must include:
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport
- There is no deadline.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below