Application for the Departmental Taught Masters Programmes for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
The sponsorship will be given to UK/EU and International students. This award is aimed to provide funding to International students to pursue MSc programs at the university. This fellowship will provide worth up to £5,000 each for the selected candidates.
The University of York is dedicated to world-leading research and teaching. University is indulged in offering a wide range of degree programs specifically designed to educate the students to be a world-class engineer and maximize their full potential.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK/EU and any nationality are eligible to generate an application for this grant.
- Getting the program, the student should be a part of MSc program in the subject area like audio and music technology, communications engineering, digital systems engineering, embedded wireless systems, engineering management, and intelligent robotics.
- Students those have desired to get this application should be enrolled in any taught MSc course offered by the University of York.
- For being enrolled at the University of York in master degree, the applicant must hold a graduate degree.
- For taking the admission in the university, candidates must have IELTS certificate.
MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates (UK/EU and International) holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2020 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught masters programmes. To apply for this application you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this application . Make your application by email to Helen Smith.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their CV, academic transcript, and personal statement. In a personal statement must include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically: Your academic background. The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for. The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below