Application for the Deputy Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence International Awards in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia.
The grant can be received by international entrants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the Swinburne University of Technology. The grant will cover maximum 95% of the study costs for up to 4 years of study. The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the winners a sum ranging from RM5,000 to RM11,000 depending upon the percentage and the GPA of the selected applicants towards the cost of studies of an undergraduate programme at SUT.
Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked 43rd for art and design, making it one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world. It is a world-class university focused on creating an impact and is committed to transforming the future of education by giving students the knowledge, adaptability and experience they need to make a lasting impact on the workplace of tomorrow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, china, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and USA are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate degree courses and programmes available at Swinburne are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must meet the geographical criteria.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in their desired undergraduate programme at the university.
- The applicants must have attained no less than 75% and 8.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at SUT.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will have scored no less than 75% or GPA 8.0 in their previous academic record will be considered.
Application must include:
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies.
- Official English translation of documents if not in English.
- Certified copy of passport.
- A portfolio (Additional course-specific requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below