Application for the Kent Bestway Foundation Grants for Pakistani Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Derby in UK.
The program is available for international students who are entering the master’s degree program in business administration at the Derby University. Students will get an amount of £5,000 for their study expenses.
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby is a public university in England, UK. It provides over 300 study programmes at the undergraduate level as well as short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees cover most academic disciplines and sub-disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DERBY LEADERSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all nationalities.
- Pursuing a masters degree program in business administration.
- To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in an MBA degree program at the university
- You must hold a good honours degree from any recognized university in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing or have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement.
- If your first language is not English you will be expected to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
DERBY LEADERSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this educational fund, you are required to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of your passport or other official photographic ID, a personal statement showing your interest in the course/subject and relevant reference for the course.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below