Application for the Deserve International Students Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deserve Inc in USA.
Up to 25 opportunities are available for both US and international high achieving students who must be admitted to or currently enrolled as full-time students at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2021-2022. The Company will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the winning students.
Deserve Inc. is a company in the USA that supports universities nationwide and help students will access to credit on 5,000 campuses and counting.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESERVE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US and international candidates are accepted.
- All grants will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as full-time students at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If an entrant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their own name, email, and birthdate and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
- If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2021 form.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
- For admission must have a previous year degree from a recognized university in the USA.
- For joining the program, seekers are recommended to meet the English language requirements.
DESERVE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates are required to create your online deserve account simple to apply for the opportunity s. There is no purchase or credit application required.
Application must include:
- Not required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below