Application for the Design the Future Award for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Keio University in Japan.
This scholarship is available for talented and motivated international students from all around who are undertaking the graduate programme at the university. Keio University will provide the following study expenses: Full tuition and fees at Keio University (However, this does not apply to DD international students), Monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000, and One-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy) : JPY 150,000.
Founded in 1858, Keio University is a private research university located in Tokyo, Japan. It is located in Minato. It is Japan’s oldest western higher education institution, offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESIGN THE FUTURE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are one of the applicants to enroll in April 2023 and are recommended to the award by our graduate school. Those who are one of the applicants to enroll as a regular student in Master’s Programs, Ph.D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have completed more than 15 years of formal education and have obtained their undergraduate degree outside Japan, or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree before entering Keio University. However, those who have obtained or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree at any Japanese institution are not eligible.
- Applicant cannot be a recipient of other programmes at the same time as receiving the award.
- Incoming international students participating in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are eligible.
- Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
DESIGN THE FUTURE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below