Application for the Designated Scholarships for International Students in Ethiopia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Rutgers University in Ethiopia.
The programme is open to Ethiopian students who are going to take part in the masters degree programme. Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology will provide the educational fund for students in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology was founded in 1997 and is an Ethiopian-based graduate school. It provides students with different diploma programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESIGNATED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Ethiopian students
- Masters programme in specific areas.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA of 2.5 or in subjects other than theology with a GPA of 2.0.
- Applicants are required to take IELTS or equivalent English examination to demonstrate English proficiency.
DESIGNATED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the masters degree programme at the school.
Application must include:
- Scanned copy of Church Recommendation form completed and signed by leaders of the church of which the applicant is a member
- Personal testimony on a separate sheet
- Scanned copy of temporary or original degree
- Candidates who have not settled their cost-sharing must submit a temporary degree indicating their CGPA.
- Scanned copy of a transcript
- Scanned copy of bank deposit slip
- Official Transcripts must be sent from the candidate’s previous academic institution directly to EGST’s mailing address
- Only applications that Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below