Application for the Destination Australia Funding for International & Domestic Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational award is open for both domestic and international outstanding students who must have a full offer for study in an approved program commencing in 2020. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The value of an award is $15,000 per year to the successful students.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading teaching and research universities. This university was founded in 1909. It has six faculties, eight globally recognized research institutes and more than 100 research centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Bachelors & Masters Degree program will be awarded in Agriculture and Environment.
- Are enrolled and studying at the UQ Gatton campus
- Are studying full-time in a degree that is fully delivered at UQ’s Gatton campus
- Are studying one of the following qualification levels:
- Bachelor Degree, Bachelors Honours Degree, Masters Degree
- See Terms and conditions for list of eligible programs
- Maintain a student visa for the duration of the program
- For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, research proposal no more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below