Application for the Destination Australia Funding for Overseas in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Australian Government in Australia.
The purpose of the program is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia and provide them with a high-quality learning experience.The Australia Government has announced a total of $93.7 million (GST exclusive) over four years for the Destination Australia Program. Under the 2020 grant opportunity, there is approximate to $19.5 million in funding available during 2019-2020, $19.5 million in funding available during 2020-2021, $19.5 million in funding available during 2021-2022 and $19.5 million in funding available during 2022-2023.The program will award $15,000 award funding and $1,500 in promotional and administration assistance per year to each winning candidates.
The Department of Education and Training is the department of the Government of Australia. It provides career offers in a department that carries together people, policies and programs. The department is committed to reconciliation and supports workplace diversity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted form all around the world.
- The award will be awarded for those students who undertake a Certificate IV through to PhD.
- To be eligible for this grant opportunity, applicants must be Australian and international students who live and study in regional Australia.
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA), or the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council (WA TAC).
- You must have a registration status of Current or Current (Re-registration pending) at the time the grant opportunity opens.
- A higher education provider registered with the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA).
- You must have a registration status of Registered or Ongoing pending renewal at the time the grant opportunity opens.
- A tertiary provider registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- You must have a registration status of Registered at the time the grant opportunity opens.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application form is an online form and must be submitted electronically. Applicants must complete the online application form on GrantConnect or Community Grants Hub.
Application must include:
- Applicants will be required to provide your relevant registration ID within the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 12, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below